Author Topic: Angus man arrested after base chase  (Read 9520 times)

Offline old medic

• Medical Forum Moderator
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
Angus man arrested after base chase
« on: February 03, 2010, 00:27:15 »
Angus man arrested after base chase
02 Feb 2010
link: http://www.thebarrieexaminer.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2369204
SPRINGWATER TWP. — Officers from four police agencies were involved in a pursuit Tuesday afternoon after a motorist went on a rampage at CFB Borden and neighbouring Angus.

Just before 1 p.m., officers from the Nottawasaga and Huronia West OPP detachments, as well as Barrie city and military police, pursued a Dodge Caravan being driven dangerously on the base after being denied access.

After damage to a business, another motor vehicle and a police cruiser, police placed a man in custody.

Police say the accused was denied access into CFB Borden after being verbally abusive with military police, but the accused ran the gate and MPs followed after him.

The vehicle was travelling at high rates of speed and running red lights. The vehicle then exited the base into Angus. The vehicle then entered a grocery store parking lot where another vehicle was struck and a glass storefront was also damaged.

The accused continued eastbound on County Road 90 and then veered northbound onto George Johnston Road, in Springwater Township, south of Sunnidale Road. It was there the combined police forces were able to get the vehicle stopped and arrest the driver.

A Barrie city police cruiser was damaged when officers were attempting to get the suspect vehicle stopped.

No one was injured.

George Johnston Road is closed from County Road 90 to Sunnidale Road for the investigation.

Joseph Arlow, 32, of Angus, is charged with dangerous driving causing bodily harm and flight from a peace officer causing bodily harm. Additional charges are pending.

The accused was taken to Stevenson Memorial Hospital for treatment of minor injuries and will be held for Wednesday's bail hearing in Barrie.
re-answering vision questions since 2004.

Offline zipperhead_cop

• Much work remains to be done before we can announce a total failure to make any progress...
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Gotta kick at the darkness till it bleeds daylight
Re: Angus man arrested after base chase
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 00:31:17 »
How bizarre?!  When I see "Dodge Caravan" I automatically think "stolen van".  But that wasn't a charge laid.  Mental health issues perhaps?  Glad nobody that mattered got hurt. 
God loves stupid people.  That's why He made so many of them.

Of course forests contribute to climate change - you pointless, vacuous wankers.

Offline old medic

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 00:33:55 »

Wild police chase through Borden, Angus
Road still closed for investigation
BY Matthew Talbot, Staff   February 02, 2010 14:02
link: http://www.allistonherald.com/allistonherald/article/154902

CFB BORDEN -  A 32-year-old Angus man driving a Dodge Caravan led police on a wild chase through CFB Borden, Angus and into Springwater Township this afternoon (Tues., Feb. 2).

Just before 1 p.m, the man in the van was denied access to CFB Borden at the security gate.

According to a Nottawasaga OPP, the man was denied access for being verbally abusive toward the base's military police.

He ran the gate to get into the base anyway and military police began the chase.

Nottawasaga OPP said the man was driving dangerously through the base at high rates of speed and running red lights.

Nottawasaga OPP, Huronia West OPP and Barrie City Police were all dispatched to join in on the pursuit.

The van then exited the base at the north gate into Angus where it drove into the parking lot of grocery store, struck a parked car and then drove into a windowed storefront.

That didn't stop the man, however, and he continued driving eastbound on Highway 90 toward Barrie.

There, officers from Nottawasaga OPP were able to briefly stop the van at the 8th Line of Essa Township, however the driver sped off injuring one of the officers.

Police said the officer's injury was minor.

The driver then veered northbound onto George Johnston Road in Springwater Township.

Just south of Sunnidale Road, the combined police force was able to stop the van.

The 32-year-old Angus man was arrested and charged with dangerous driving causing bodily harm and flight from a peace officer causing bodily harm.

He was taken to Stevenson Memorial Hospital following his arrest suffering minor injuries. He is being held for a bail hearing Feb. 3 in Barrie court.

Nottawasaga OPP said George Johnston Road is currently closed from Highway 90 to Sunnidale Road for an ongoing investigation.

Additional charges are pending as the investigation continues.

Offline Bruce Monkhouse

is calling for summer.

• Lab Experiment #13
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • WHERE IS MY BATON?
    • http://www.canadianbands.com./home.html
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2010, 00:35:07 »
IF YOU REALLY ENJOY THIS SITE AND WISH TO CONTINUE,THEN PLEASE WIGGLE UP TO THE BAR AND BUY A SUBSCRIPTION OR SOME SWAG FROM THE MILNET.CA STORE OR IF YOU WISH TO ADVERTISE PLEASE SEND MIKE SOME DETAILS.

Everybody has a game plan until they get punched in the mouth.

Offline ArmyVern

just is.

• Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 00:39:51 »
Nope; also not related.
Hard by MCpl Elton Adams

If you or someone you love is having difficulty & would like to speak to someone who has been through a similar experience, who understands, & will respect your need for privacy and confidentiality, contact OSISS toll-free at 1-800-883-6094. You can locate the peer closest to you by logging on to www.osiss.ca, clicking on “Contact us” link & then choosing the “Peer” or “Family Support Network”. Help IS out there.
#57 | Rank: 256 | Cbt Exp: 17,157,084 | Msns: 6,478

Offline Bruce Monkhouse

is calling for summer.

• Lab Experiment #13
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
  • WHERE IS MY BATON?
    • http://www.canadianbands.com./home.html
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 00:43:31 »
Thanks,....stand down speculation alert.
IF YOU REALLY ENJOY THIS SITE AND WISH TO CONTINUE,THEN PLEASE WIGGLE UP TO THE BAR AND BUY A SUBSCRIPTION OR SOME SWAG FROM THE MILNET.CA STORE OR IF YOU WISH TO ADVERTISE PLEASE SEND MIKE SOME DETAILS.

Everybody has a game plan until they get punched in the mouth.

Offline old medic

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post

Offline AndyRad

• Rate Post
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 10:23:05 »
Now if i don't recall correctly they had Canada's worst driver filmed there... I wonder if this was one of their late entries?

I pray to the gods of steel and displacement!!

Take your jacking and soldier on!! "Tracer"

Offline Haggis

• "There ain't no hat badge on a helmet!"
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • "Oh, what a glorious sight, Warm-reekin, rich!"
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 10:31:32 »
Now if i don't recall correctly they had Canada's worst driver filmed there... I wonder if this was one of their late entries?

Quite possibly an audition gone awry?
Train like your life depends on it.  Some day, it may.

Offline GAP

• Semper Fi
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 10:54:21 »
or one come back, because that is familiar territory....
REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I´m not so sure about the universe

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

My mind is like lighting, one brilliant flash, then its gone.....

A young boy asks his father "Dad, where did I get my intelligence from?"

Dad replies "You must have gotten it from your mother, I still have mine."

Offline old medic

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2010, 11:14:50 »
A few more details in this article. Also a number of spelling mistakes, so all spelling in context.

Base chase nets driver
Posted By RAYMOND BOWE
http://www.thebarrieexaminer.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2384869

It reads like a scene from an action movie: a vehicle speeds through the gates of a military base and leading police on a high-speed chase for several kilometres.

Officers from three police agencies were involved in a pursuit Tuesday afternoon after a motorist went on a rampage at CFB Borden and neighbouring Angus before being stopped by police.

Just before 1 p.m., officers from the Nottawasaga and Huronia West OPP detachments, as well as Barrie city and military police, pursued a Dodge Caravan being driven dangerously on the base -- about 20 minutes west of Barrie -- after being denied access.

After damage to a business, another motor vehicle and a police cruiser, authorities placed a man in custody.

Police say the accused had been denied access into CFB Borden after becoming verbally abusive with military police, but the accused ran the gate and MPs gave chase.

Nottawasaga OPP Const. Melody Tourigny said the suspect's vehicle reached speeds of 110 kilometres per hour in a 50 km/h zone while also running red lights, and more than 140 km/h when the chase got out onto County Road 90.

The minivan exited the base into Angus then entered a grocer

y store parking lot where another vehicle was struck and a storefront was damaged.

Angus resident Bridget Savoie was grabbing a few things at No Frills when she heard the commotion.

"I heard a crash and I thought it was a shelf coming down or something," said Savoie, who turned to see a minivan pulling away.

"He got out of there pretty quick."

The door frame was ripped off the entrance, the glass shattered and the two sliding doors had been forced in, she added.

"I was surprised, seeing as it was fairly busy, that no one was coming in or out (of the grocery store)," Savoie said.

The Caravan stbound on County Road 90 and Nottawasaga OPP were able to pull the vehicle over at the 8th Line of Essa Township.

However, as officers approached the vehicle, the driver sped off, causing minor injuries for one of the officers.

The minivan veered northbound onto George Johnston Road, in Springwater Town-ship, south of Sunnidale Road, where officers were able to get the vehicle stopped and arrest the driver.

A Barrie cop car was damaged as officers tried to get the suspect vehicle stopped.

Joseph Arlow, a 32-year-old Angus man, has been charged with dangerous driving causing bodily harm and flight from police causing bodily harm.

Police say more charges are pending as the investigation continues.

Second Lieut. Carrie Pluck, who handles public affairs for CFB Borden, said the suspect is not affiliated with the military.

He was taken to Stevenson Memorial Hospital in Alliston to be treated for minor injuries and is scheduled for a bail hearing Wednesday in Barrie.

Offline zipperhead_cop

• Much work remains to be done before we can announce a total failure to make any progress...
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2010, 12:03:43 »
"A Barrie cop car" ?  ???  Nice bingo hall journalism there. 

Of course forests contribute to climate change - you pointless, vacuous wankers.

Offline ArmyVern

just is.

• Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 12:16:00 »
or one come back, because that is familiar territory....

The locals here attempt to use the base as a "short cut" from their homes in Barrie/Angus to their jobs at the autoplants in Alliston; and then reverse ways after their shifts end to get home again.

It saves many kms and beaucoup of time to simply enter through either the Alliston or Angus gate and cut straight accross the base and exit via the opposite gate ... therefore the gates of the base perform 100% ID card checks. No ID card, no Mil Family ID card = no entry and no short-cut through the base for you, denial of access and you will be turned around at the gates.

This tard apparently decided he was going to use the base as a shortcut anyway - despite being denied access and ordered to turn around. I wonder if they are going to toss some federal charges on top of those he faces given that Borden is federal property.
Hard by MCpl Elton Adams

If you or someone you love is having difficulty & would like to speak to someone who has been through a similar experience, who understands, & will respect your need for privacy and confidentiality, contact OSISS toll-free at 1-800-883-6094. You can locate the peer closest to you by logging on to www.osiss.ca, clicking on “Contact us” link & then choosing the “Peer” or “Family Support Network”. Help IS out there.

Offline old medic

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2010, 16:15:09 »
Accused speeder facing new raps
Posted By TRACY MCLAUGHLIN
http://www.thebarrieexaminer.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=2432693

An Angus man charged in connection with a reckless high-speed chase that involved officers from four police services remains behind bars.

Joseph Arlow, 32, stood in the prisoner's box in handcuffs and leg chains in a Barrie courtroom yesterday, but was not allowed to begin his bail hearing after police say he got into a ruckus in the jail cells after he was arrested Tuesday.

Already charged with dange rous driving causi

ng bodily harm, failing to stop, impaired driving and flight from police, Arlow now has a new assault charge added to his list.

Police say officers from four police agencies took part in a pursuit Tuesday afternoon after a motorist went on a rampage at CFB Borden and neighbouring Angus before being stopped by police.

The original incident started when a man in a minivan drove through the military gate at CFB Borden after he was denied access because he was verbally abusive with military police.

Police say the suspect's vehicle reached speeds of 110 kilo-metres per hour in a 50 km/h zone while running red lights. The minivan speed toward Angus where the vehicle struck a grocery storefront and another vehicle before continuing on. A police cruiser was also hit in the escapade and one police officer received minor injuries. Police finally stopped the vehicle in Springwater Township.

Arlow was arrested and spent the night cooling his heels in jail, but while waiting for his bail hearing, police were called to the cells to calm down an altercation involving Arlow.

The Crown attorney asked for three more days to investigate the case before his next bail appearance. Arlow will be back in bail court on Friday.

All spelling , format in context (sic).

Offline PMedMoe

is NOT a Med Tech.

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • I am NOT a Med Tech!!
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2010, 16:24:31 »
Obviously, The Barrie Examiner is in dire need of a proofreader.   ::)
“He who cannot put his thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of dispute.” ~ Nietzsche ~

Offline Retired AF Guy

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2010, 20:08:37 »
The fact that Arlow is also charged with impaired driving may have something to do with his erratic driving. Just a guess.
““I'm an occasional drinker, the kind of guy who goes out for a beer and wakes up in Singapore with a full beard.”
― Raymond Chandler, Philip Marlowe's Guide to Life

Offline GAP

• Semper Fi
  • Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2010, 20:31:50 »
110 in a 50 km zone.....does this not qualify for the street racing charges where they lose the car, etc. on speeds 50km over ?
REMEMBER SOME PEOPLE ARE ALIVE SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I´m not so sure about the universe

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

My mind is like lighting, one brilliant flash, then its gone.....

A young boy asks his father "Dad, where did I get my intelligence from?"

Dad replies "You must have gotten it from your mother, I still have mine."

Offline CDNAIRFORCE

• Rate Post
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2010, 21:16:35 »
    I found Vern's comment about the 100% ID checks interesting. That must be something relatively new and I wonder if they do that 24/7 there now. In my nearly two years in Borden (2006-08) I never saw a single security check, even coming back late at night in a cab from the bar. Of course many civilians, especially oil workers, do the same here in Cold Lake. Cut through the base and head out the back gate to get on a different highway to save time. Only seems to be monitored during Maple Flag though.

Offline kratz

Sunny days.

• Float, Move, Fight
  • Mentor
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • White Ensign
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2010, 21:18:35 »
The 100% ID check on the base came into effect in August or September 2008 and has been in place since then.
Quote from: Pipe *General Call*
"Tanning Stations on the flight deck"

Remember, this site is unofficial and privately owned. The site benefits from the presence of current members willing to answer questions.

Offline the 48th regulator

ego meorum solus sum meus.

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • genero ferocia decerto
    • the 48th regulator's wares
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2010, 22:15:40 »
The locals here attempt to use the base as a "short cut" from their homes in Barrie/Angus to their jobs at the autoplants in Alliston; and then reverse ways after their shifts end to get home again.

It saves many kms and beaucoup of time to simply enter through either the Alliston or Angus gate and cut straight accross the base and exit via the opposite gate ... therefore the gates of the base perform 100% ID card checks. No ID card, no Mil Family ID card = no entry and no short-cut through the base for you, denial of access and you will be turned around at the gates.

This tard apparently decided he was going to use the base as a shortcut anyway - despite being denied access and ordered to turn around. I wonder if they are going to toss some federal charges on top of those he faces given that Borden is federal property.

The only I.D I present is my Driver's license, every single time I have gone to Borden.  I have had long hair, beadrs, rough shaven, goofy hats with shades on, you name it.

My DND I.D is there, just in case, but never ever, have I been asked for alternative I.D.  I have gone there at various times of the day and evening.  I have been nailed, and surrounded by MP cruisers, after entering the gates, for looking at my map in one of the Schools parking lot (Hehehe go and laugh folks, but I can say it took 4 cruiser to box me, hell ya!) but getting into the base is not that hard.

dileas

tes
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 22:18:15 by the 48th regulator »
I never ****ed anybody over in my life didn't have it coming to them. You got that? All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand?

- Tony Montana: Scarface

Offline Loachman

• Army Pilot in Drag
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2010, 23:05:12 »
It's not 100% either, but random, or else only a few people would get to work on time each day.

Offline ArmyVern

just is.

• Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2010, 23:21:08 »
Maybe I`m just very unlucky then; I`ve yet to get through without having to show my ID; it`s been 6 months.  >:(
Hard by MCpl Elton Adams

Offline the 48th regulator

ego meorum solus sum meus.

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • genero ferocia decerto
    • the 48th regulator's wares
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2010, 23:25:24 »
Maybe I`m just very unlucky then; I`ve yet to get through without having to show my ID; it`s been 6 months.  >:(

Ortona road baby, that's the cool way to go.

;)

dileas

tess
I never ****ed anybody over in my life didn't have it coming to them. You got that? All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand?

- Tony Montana: Scarface

Offline Loachman

• Army Pilot in Drag
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2010, 03:14:59 »
Don't be the first car in a line, or the only car.

Offline FastEddy

• Banned
  • Rate Post
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2010, 03:58:45 »

Is that in or out of uniform or both ?

Cheers. 8)
Discipline By Example

Offline Loachman

• Army Pilot in Drag
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2010, 04:32:19 »
They wave one into the check area long before one is close enough to verify dress.

Online Journeyman

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Legend
  • Rate Post
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2010, 08:35:20 »
They wave one into the check area long before one is close enough to verify dress.
...but they can see that red hair coming from way off.   >:D
Far from an apprentice, but not yet a master.

"Je suis trop honnête pour être poli" ~Louis Scutenaire (1905-1987)

Offline Otis

• Rate Post
  • Old enough to know better, too foolish to quit!
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2010, 11:36:36 »
I was just up there last Friday ... I saw the Commissionaire wave the car in in front of me, so I pulled in behind. While I was waiting, another car drove right past, so I asked about the ID checks and I was told you only neede to stop if you were waved over...so it must be you Vern!
Since I've been on the new medication, it's become MUCH easier to ignore the Stupid people.

Offline mariomike

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
    • The job.
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2010, 11:55:10 »
"The 100% ID check on the base came into effect in August or September 2008 and has been in place since then."

It's been a very long time since I drove into Borden, but the discussion reminds me of a scene from one of my favorite movies, "12 O'clock High". If interested, it's around the 1:10 minute mark:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcwWCKU6ZT0

"Goring could have been in that car!"
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 15:22:38 by mariomike »
Get on the bus. Take a ride with us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2lSGnPl-ww

Offline zipperhead_cop

• Army.ca Subscriber
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2010, 14:59:52 »
110 in a 50 km zone.....does this not qualify for the street racing charges where they lose the car, etc. on speeds 50km over ?

It would, but that is under provincial legislation.  It will be taken as facts in issue with the Dangerous Driving which is criminal.  Sounds like all the article is missing is the innocuous comment "known to the police"

Offline Log Offr

• Rate Post
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2010, 18:31:41 »
This is very annoying to me. What is the point of having any kind of screening process at the gate if the gate is unable to stop undesirables from gaining entry anyhow? Either open the Bases or put up proper defenses such as quick-deploy concrete barriers or serpentine Texas barriers etc. I am happy to live in a safe and free and open country, but ineffective security is simply a waste of money. Had this been a true threat instead of just some local yahoo, the guy could have done his damage before the gate guards were able to notify the MPs in a timely manner and effect an intervention.

Offline Loachman

• Army Pilot in Drag
  • Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2010, 19:46:28 »
It keeps the harmless people out at least.

Kind of like "Gun Control".

Offline kratz

Sunny days.

• Float, Move, Fight
  • Mentor
  • Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • White Ensign
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2013, 12:43:13 »
Barrie Examiner

This case has taken three years from incident to trial before a jury?

Faces slew of charges following high-speed race at CFB Borden
By Tracy McLaughlin, Special to QMI AGENCY
Monday, February 4, 2013 9:34:25 EST PM

An Angus man who went on a wild and reckless high-speed race through CFB Borden and Angus, running over a cop’s foot and almost striking other police officers, is now on trial before a jury.

Joseph Arlow, 35, is charged with a slew of charges including impaired driving causing bodily harm, dangerous driving causing bodily harm, flight from police, failing to remain and resisting arrest.

But Arlow’s lawyer insists his client was suffering from mental disorder and should be found not criminally responsible.

Arlow was arrested at gunpoint after several police officers from various detachments pursued him after he crashed through the gates at CFB Borden and raced through the streets of Angus and Springwater Township on Feb. 2, 2010.

Police say Arlow’s vehicle reached speeds of 140 kilometres per hour while racing through streets and along Highway 90, running red lights and swerving onto the shoulder of the road to get around a spike belt set up to stop his frenzied drive.

In the process, he also ran over and broke bones in provincial police officer Jim Scott’s foot and drove toward other officers, causing them to scatter for their lives.

Arlow raced to the No Frills in Angus, where he smashed into another vehicle in the parking lot, then reversed and crashed into the front doors of the store.

Arlow’s lawyer has told the jury that he was suffering from mental illness and delusions and that at the time he had a premonition that his father was in the No Frills store and was suffering from physical distress.

Once he crashed into the front doors, Arlow said he got a buzzing sound in his head and realized his father was not there and he drove away.

The jury has heard that Arlow has a history of drug abuse as well as mental illness, and that he has used marijuana since he was in Grade 7.

He later used LSD as a teen and his habits eventually led him to cocaine and crack cocaine.

At the time of his arrest, Arlow was on the methadone program and was allowed to take home a seven-day supply of his daily methadone dose. After he was arrested, toxicology reports showed he had methadone and cannabis in his system.

Crown attorney Frank Faveri will try to prove that Arlow was intoxicated and that he concocted his delusional story out of “convenience.”

On the witness stand, Dr. Ann Jones, a psychiatrist at Waypoint mental health centre in Penetanguishene, insisted Arlow was suffering from delusions.

“In my view, he was experiencing psychotic delusions that drove his actions that day,” Jones said.

“Isn’t it possible that he was coming up with that story as a convenient explanation?” asked the Crown.

“It’s possible, but I don’t think so,” Jones said. “I can’t think of another explanation.”
Quote from: Pipe *General Call*
"Tanning Stations on the flight deck"

Remember, this site is unofficial and privately owned. The site benefits from the presence of current members willing to answer questions.

Offline Pandora114

• Rate Post
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2013, 14:22:49 »
Mental Disorder aka Drug induced paranoia.

Heh