Author Topic: PHOTOS: NATO OP Active Endeavour  (Read 2451 times)

Online tomahawk6

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
PHOTOS: NATO OP Active Endeavour
« on: April 07, 2012, 01:55:36 »
Images are a little dated but still nice.

NATO ships conduct manoeuvres at sea HNMLS De Ruyter (bottom, FGS Rheinland Pfalz (top), and Her Majesty's Canadian Ship Charlottetown (front) during Operation ACTIVE ENDEAVOUR with, Standing NATO maritime Group 1 in the Mediterranean Sea on April 1, 2012.

NATO ships conduct manoeuvres at sea (front to back): ESPS Alvaro De Bazan, HNMLS De Ruyter, FGS Rheinland Pfalz, and Her Majesty's Canadian Ship Charlottetown during Operation ACTIVE ENDEAVOUR with, Standing NATO maritime Group 1 in the Mediterranean Sea on April 1, 2012.

ESPS Alvaro de Bazan (top) sails along side of Her Majesty's Canadian Ship Charlottetown during Operation ACTIVE ENDEAVOUR with, Standing NATO maritime Group 1 in the Mediterranean Sea on April 1, 2012.

Her Majesty's Canadian Ship Charlottetown conducts manoeuvres during Operation ACTIVE ENDEAVOUR with, Standing NATO maritime Group 1 in the Mediterranean Sea on April 1, 2012.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 09:22:32 by milnews.ca »

Online tomahawk6

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
Re: NATO OP Active Endeavour
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 02:00:24 »

NATO ships conduct manoeuvres at sea (left-right): ESPS Alvaro De Bazan, HNMLS De Ruyter, FGS Rheinland Pfalz, and Her Majesty's Canadian Ship Charlottetown during Operation ACTIVE ENDEAVOUR with, Standing NATO maritime Group 1 in the Mediterranean Sea on April 1, 2012.

Rheinland Pfalz, HNMLS De Ruyter, ESPS Alvaro de Bazan, and Her Majesty's Canadian Ship Charlottetown during Operation ACTIVE ENDEAVOUR with, Standing NATO maritime Group 1 in the Mediterranean Sea on April 1, 2012.

Offline Ex-Dragoon

• Directing Staff
  • Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
  • Reprogramming the brain box back to civilian life.
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 02:06:14 »
Images are a little dated but still nice.
Only by 6 days not that dated. :)
I will leave your flesh on the mountains and fill the valleys with your carcasses. I will water the land with what flows from you, and the river beds shall be filled with your blood. When I snuff you out I will cover the heavens and all the stars will darken. Ezekiel 32:5-7
Tradition- Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid
Former RCN Sailor now Retired

Offline cupper

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
  • Nuke 'em 'til they glow, then wait until dark.
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 14:38:56 »
Love the first photo in the second group.

Thanks T6
There is no God, and life is just a myth.

Let's Go CAPS!

Offline jollyjacktar

• Army.ca Veteran
  • Rate Post
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 15:19:10 »
Nice navy shots T6 thanks.  Have friends on CHA.

Online tomahawk6

• Army.ca Fixture
  • Rate Post
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 18:22:53 »
Due to the situation in Syria it seems like there are more NATO naval exercises of late,or maybe its my tin foil hat rubbing my bald head. :)